عنوان مقاله [English]
Natural hazards have always been a major challenge in achieving development. In response to this challenge, the concept of resilience has entered the scientific field. This concept seeks to quickly return to pre-crisis conditions. Today, in addition to geo-structural risks, the issue of climate change and related risks also threatens human societies, and this issue, along with the complexity of societies, shows the necessity of creating empowerment capacities to strengthen communities and deal with these risks. A resilient city is a city that supports the improvement of resilience in its offices, infrastructure, and social and economic life. These cities reduce vulnerability and provide creative responses to economic, social and environmental changes to increase long-term sustainability.
In this regard, the current research tries to evaluate and analyze the comparative dimensions and components of the resilient city approach in the cities of Naqadeh and Qorveh, emphasizing the climatic changes, in order to clarify the level of resilience of urban areas. The main importance and necessity of the present study is explained in the following cases.
- Explaining and describing the approach and concept of urban resilience as a targeted and effective framework with the aim of dealing with various environmental risks and achieving a stable, safe and ideal urban environment.
- Comparative analysis of Naqadeh and Qorveh study areas for the first time in the field of scientific research
- Explaining and verifying the basic challenge of climate change in today's urban societies (important and new risks in the field of urban science and scientific research)
Materials and Methods
The present research, with a practical purpose and a descriptive and analytical-adaptive method, tries to describe and explain certain boundaries (comparative comparison of the cities of Naqadeh and Qorveh), and in order to determine points of commonality and difference and achieve the goal of the research (determining a boundary durable and livable settlement) takes place. The statistical population and the sample size of the present research include groups of experts, university professors, managers and city officials, experts in the field of urban sciences and all native citizens of each of the study cities. The quantitative data analysis method is derived from the new and targeted Kolmogorov-Smirnov tests, Pearson Correlation Coefficient and Swara and Mabac techniques. In order to determine the correlation level of the factors, and the level of importance and priority of the research evaluation dimensions and components and to determine the best and final option, it has been selected.
Results and discussion
According to the findings of the quantitative analysis of the research, the structural-physical and managerial aspects have gained the highest and highest level of importance and priority in the matter of urban resilience, respectively. Also, the component of having an orderly, desirable and consistent urban structure and texture has the highest level of importance and study value. Economic and socio-cultural dimensions have respectively the lowest level of importance and value and study priority in the scientific field of urban resilience. Also, the component of economic dynamism and diversity has gained the lowest and lowest level of importance and study priority. Finally, based on the MABAK method and the results of the MABAK test, the city of Naqadeh has a favorable and more suitable resilience situation compared to the city of Qorveh in relation to the dimensions and components investigated, emphasizing the challenge and crisis of climate change.
In the following, based on the findings and the current situation, we will present some targeted and effective proposals, strategies and policies regarding the improvement and promotion of environmental conditions and achieving a safe and resilient urban society in various dimensions of development. It is as follows.
- Emphasizing the adoption of policies and programs with the aim of materially and spiritually supporting the people of Qorveh city in order to improve the environmental quality of buildings and physical structures (renovation, improvement and renovation of unsuitable and unsafe buildings).
- Benefiting from experts and experts and knowledgeable officials in order to improve the level of effectiveness and achieve self-reliance in the urban management system of Qorveh city.
- Adopting policies and strategies with the aim of improving the level of individual and social identity and strengthening the sense of belonging to the living environment in Qorveh city.
- Emphasis on improving the level of solidarity, cohesion, unity and empathy in the city of Qorveh
- Supporting the creation and development of diverse economic activities and functions in order to increase the mix of uses and with the aim of dynamism of the economic level in the city of Qorveh
- Improving the quantitative and qualitative levels of the communication network and the access system in the city of Naqdeh and improving urban facilities (including the quality level of roads, the creation and development of bridges, tunnels, etc).
- Improving the quality level of buildings and houses and the physical structure in the city of Naqadeh in order to improve safety levels.
- and improving the level of effectiveness and support in the management and urban planning system and the implementation of development plans and measures in the city of Naqadeh